Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Food blogging

So many people have been after me for years to create a food and/or nutrition blog. For so long, I've totally resisted. I didn't want to write just another food blog, I didn't feel motivated to post everyday, I didn't want blogging to take up all of my time, etc. But the closer I get to wanting to return to school for nutrition, I realize that this is something I need to do. So, here I am.

One lovely lemon was a blog I started back in 2007. It was meant to be a place where I could share information about current issues within nutrition and food policy. But with the relaunch of the blog, it's going to be a lot more. I'm going to document what my fiance and I eat during the week, how we cook, how we shop for food, and recipes when I can. Additionally, I'll give nutrition, health, and wellness tips; talk about nutrition and food news; and provide helpful links for healthy cooking and living.

I have no idea if anyone will end up reading this, but anyway, à vôtre santé (to your health)!

No comments: